Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wish List

These are so beautiful............


I am getting one of this -- Bracelet

IT IS SO PRETTY! 

My dream bag, I will get when I earn at least 1 k USD per month. It is so cute, chic and pretty and gorgeous and cute and pretty and hot and and and... >.<

I few in love with it the moment I saw it. Why are Juicy stuff so expensive. :( (Sobs uncontrobally)

JUICY COUTURE!


I wish this was in pink - I want to get one Gigabeat to match my laogong's =P 

Long day shopping. Went to Marina, Suntec, Causeway Point and shopped 10 hours straight! That's a record :P 

Bought lots of stuff but unfortunately, none were for me. However I got some free samples from Lancome. 

Lancome NeuroCalm Series - Night Cream, Eye Gel and a Makeup Base. I am missing one more piece called the Pore something. Going to get that one soon. 

Made a Metro Card too! Yipee! 

Oh, just bought a Canmake Eyelash Essence tube today! Going to try it out! I heard great reviews about it - SGD$15.90 + DISCOUNT = $13.50 or something. 

The MakeupAlley

Vivawomen

How to use it? 

Here you go! 

After a week, I shall tell you if it works! 

Good night!

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.