Saturday, October 11, 2008

EMD Haul

Hurray! Once I get my paycheck tomorrow, I shall deposit it and EMD here I come! Already prepared what to buy. Cost about SGD$12.50 for shipping. 

Hoping to get -

1 x Eyeshadow Kit - Sample
$17.00 

  Eye Colors10/10

  Smokey Eyelinersample1

  In the Gardensample1

  Ruby Sand sample1

  Wallabysample1

  Beach Towelsample1

  Black Eye Liner sample1

  Picnic sample1

  Rare Silksample1

  Starry Eyedsample 1

  Cypresssample1

  Total kit items:
10/10


1 x Free Sample Makeup Kit
$0.00 

  Foundations: 

  Buff-Beige Neutral
  sample (Original Glo) 1

  Golden-Winged Butter
  sample (Original Glo) 1

  Olive-Sandy Olive
  sample (Original Glo) 1

  Theme Parksample1

  Pearl Pick Me Upsample1

  Total kit items:
5/5

1 x Personal Custom Kit - Full
$34.00 


  New Flat Top Brush standard1
 
  Warm-Medium Beige Summerbig (Semi-Matte) 1

  All Smilesbig1

  Multi-Tasking Concealerbig1

  Start to Finish Rice Powder รข€“ Soft Bronze big1

  Lip Gloss1/6

  Natural Lip Colorlarge1 

  Total kit items:6/6

3 Products
$51.00



Hope I can get them. It is really worth it. :) 

Also saving up for my trip in March! TO US of A! Mom has agreed. I think she's only paying for my shopping like SGD$500. I need like 1 k for a plane ticket and a few hundreds for expenses. ^_^ Mom suggest I live at baby's parents place. She said it's a lot safer than hostels and stuff. I am not sure. When the dates come closer, guess we will start planning. 

And.... a birthday present for my dearest! I am debating on what to get him. Hmm. Well countdown now ^_^

Anndddd today's my dearest friend and buddy, Hui Ee's birthday. ^_^ happy for her. She's going to be 19. Well, I am considered old. Sigh - 20 is not a nice age. 

I was dreaming last night if I had USD$25,000, what would I do. 

It is kind of nice to think about it once in a while. Like get your braincells working and stuff. Well of course day dream is a fun way to destress. 

1. $10,000 in my bank 

2. $1,000 for church

3. $4,000 for mom and aaron

4. $5,000 for a family holiday

5. $1,000 for new room

6. $1,000 for relatives in Thailand

7. $2,000 for new items around the house

8. $1,000 for mom + my bank (daily house expenses)

Well, looking at my list, I could spend $25,000 so fast. It doesn't seem a lot now does it? I am sure it could totally disappear in beat. Sad. Inflation is taking over the world! 

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.