Monday, May 19, 2008

Space, Time, Distance

The trouble with space, time and distance is it makes people drift apart. It makes relationships become more and more unstable, obstacle-ful, merciless-ful.

It makes people find shelter and comfort and fun in someone esle when the he cannot fulfil the simplicality she asked for. It makes her yearn for more love, for more warmth, for more attention. Nevertheless, that is what she cannot get from him.

Why must she continue to torture herself? And live with it, simply because of the emotions and attraction she felt towards him?

Or maybe it is because of all the space she is giving him, that he is drifting further and further away. Does this silly one knows that the further he drifts, the harder it would be to pull him back?

Or is it the time that makes them feel that no one is there? All the times and devotion she gave to him was not enough for him to give it back? Or maybe in his course of work that pulled him away from her?

Perhaps it was the distance? That drove her insane because of the countless seas and oceans that was between them? Making her so hard to feel the warm and touch he was to give.

Yes, she can continue to love him, on and on. But for how long? 


This is my lament.

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.