Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lancome Mascaras

A few mascara reviews

cils booster XL

This is the best primer/ lash base I ever used. I used dozens drugstore brands and nothing ever cam close to what the XL Booster can acheive. 


Once you brush the whites on, when it is like 40% dry, you can almost see nothing of the white solution on your lashes. It miraculously disappears and makes your lashes look a lot longer, healthier and fuller. When I use other brands, I always hate it when it leaves some visible white fibers/primer/whatever visible on my lashes. I hate it so much and it weighs my lashes down. However the XL Booster did not. 


I use it with my Hypnose - It make my lashes extra long, fuller, and gave a very very nice black sheen to it. It almost looked like fasle lashes. My lashes stayed curled the entire time and I was so happy I bought this. 


Careful not to over apply it because it can cause uneveness on your lashes. Apply mascara when the Booster is about 50% dry. It makes a whole lot of difference.

Defincilis

 

I like this mascara. 
Being a mascara freak - I like how long my lashes were and defined. Unfortunately, that's all it does. I so prefer Hypnose versus the Defincilis because of the volume. Then again you cannot compare volume vs length. 


I did a lot of reseach on this mascara before getting them and dubbed as the best mascara, I had mixed reactions. Some complained it make their lashes clump and smudge. However, It was not the case for me. It was well moist, dried pretty fast and lasted the entire day to evening. 
I used it with the XL base booster. 


The brush was pretty average but the formula was good for my lashes. It did what it was suppose to do and that was about it. Define and lengthen. 


I won't buy this again because I found my HG(s) macaras - The Hypnose and Covergirl Lash Blast! 
Good if you already have max volume lashes.



Hypnose (BEST ONE)

Surprisingly, this product did not clump for me. I got the trial sample size and I am so in love with it. I am a mascara addict and love to experiment. I got the Defincilis Pro, Defincilis, the lash primer and Hypnose from Lancome. I love the Hypnose best!


Everyone was asking me if I had false lashes. I am allergic to some mascaras and my eyelash roots would itch. This however didn't. 


It made my lashes full, even though I am Asian, I got nice average curled lashes, it extended my lashes a lot, althought not as much as the Defincilis. My lashes were totally in a beautiful black shade and caught so much attention. 


I got a non-waterproof formula and it lasted the entire day. Did not smudge, flake or clumped at all. I put a LOT of layers once it is 3/4 dry. I am definititly getting the full retail version one after this one finish.

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.