Saturday, January 20, 2007

Love Sucks~

It seems that, no matter what I do, I can never make him happy. 
I do not know if he is serious towards or I am still the same,

 his lil' sister. 

I can never be more than that. 

It saddens me because his lack of time making it clear to me. Whether
I should move and~ it is because I am a person~ who lacks  the time.
Every minute is precious. I do not want to waste 
so much time dwelling on something which I  love so much yet
can not return what I am about to give. Love sucks and Love hurts~

The pangs of a teenage life. Here I experience so much pain, maybe
things will get better when I get older. But now~ the pain I feel
inside of me makes me want to just sit and reflect and some times,
tears just fall.

I know I am not weak. If I was, I would be long gone. You don't
know how much trouble my life had been. With a weird family of
infused values; I don't know.. 
My life is sort of; have too many short comings. 

Sigh~ I wish he would just take the time off
and see how I feel towards him.

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.