Sunday, January 28, 2007

keke~

This was what I sent my sweetie~ =)  

Ty sweetie~ idk wats wrong or why i am thanking uu~ maybe for the fun we had today~ ( we should have more of such~ fun)

but perhaps it was coz~ uu made things clearer for me. You brought me out from what I thought was self delusion~ <33 and it proved that it was not~ from my side. eventhough i still duno wat uuu wan~ gm is annoyed with ur consultation~ -.-

I had a nice talk with grandma today~ =) what she said was refreshing~

sigh~ can't believed i have fallen for uu~ uu know i never had expected this to happen? at all~ o.o keke~ well surprisingly it did~ =)
and ii am glad~ because it's the warmest and most loved feeling to be around with someone i can always share my thoughts and feelings and is most comfortable around with.. geez~ there i go~ writing an essay again~

remember the question uu asked me earlier~ if we are not to become wat we are to become~ can we remain brothers and sisters~ the truth
like wat gm had also said~ is no.. never~ wat had moved ahead cannot be crossed back~ the line is already drawn. But some how, i feel differently~ i gave uu my answer as such because uu are definitely someone I would never want to lose. be it as my love one~ my brother or my best friend~

well~ also~ u said that time was a factor in a relationship like ours~ <33~ but seriously~ if we put more effort in it~ time would always be avaliable~ =) so ii see no reason or excuse to deny ourselves of something we want~ ( or maybe I am the one wanting it~ -.- )

kekek~ uuu sooo cute~ ah well~

there is 1 more thing which touched meee so much about u out of the many~


wanna know~?

<33


make a guess~




u always said uur guesses are




always right~ ? o.o



kekek~


well








uu said to be before~


u are not as rich as eion~


nor as determined as manson



~but uu are uu~ <33 i fell for uu the way uu are.














okiee that really took me by surprise XD seriously~ =) but i am glad uu said that~coz it brought me back to reality~ =) away from my comfort zone~




and puhh leaaassee~ next time~ stop being nervous around me~ <33 i wannt uu 2 be urself~
i wan to capture every moment of it. =)


okiie~ 11.27 pm now~ imma go to sleep before RB~


Ty for today sweetie~ and take care ~ have fun in school~ uu owe me econs tutorial~ o.o


well, watever the outcome of urr consultation~ <33 i just want uu 2 know i very much look forward to this relationship of ours~ whether old or (i hope) new~ =)

=) muacks~ good night my dear one~ ^_~


love~ XXXX




Hope he understood the way I did. =)

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.