Monday, December 11, 2006

Sigh

It is just so hard to hold on to something when you can not see it. It so just so difficult. And near impossible for me.

Don't you agree? I am lost in a relationship which has no route ahead. It seem lost and out of place. It is like it is in Limbo. Neither here nor there, in space which has no time. It is so hard. I do not know how to bring it forward. Maybe I am worrying too much. Maybe I am trying too hard. Maybe.

Maybe things are just in front of me yet I can not see it. I am somehow blinded by stuff and obstacles which I yet can't see. Why am I this blind? Sigh.

Tomorrow is another day which I will tell myself to hold on to tomorrow.

In fact, there is no hope left for me.

It is like what Aragon's name meant, Estel.

I left hope for man but I kept none for myself. I can help countless people, but I can never help myself.

No comments:

little target

Nickname ~ Ena ~

Nationality Thai ( **Kisses for Shopping, no $$ though** )

Interests I adore gaming~ Martial Heroes~, Perfect World and stuff (Old noob) and I love my absolute FPS game - Wolfteam. I love Figure skating and lots of other cool i don't know. I love Lifehouse music, and I think they are great. So are kelly and christina. I love music that can bring tears to my eyes too. :)

Miss Mood Changer~~ my mood varies ( important part of my development ^_^ )

Expertise Designs and graphics, Colors, texture and Computers. Yummy~ brushes, patterns, photoshop, photographs Also makeup, makeup, lots of makeup! Ring me if you need bridal, D&D makeovers

Occupation Graduate of the one and only Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Media and communications Freelance Host, WebDesigner, Makeup Artist (MUA), Full-time Customer Service officer 

Industry

Media and Public Relations, Aviation Authority 

I am a 21 years old graduate of Singapore Polytechnic year 2009 I do feel like picking up the books again but not for something of my line - preferably Dermatogoly or Skin Science. I <3 Science. I don't know why I took Mass Comms.

I want to travel around the world with the love of my life <3 My oyhero ~ and do everything before I die.

Stuff I like

Black Clothes, any Music~, Makeup~, Cameras, Books~, Computers~, and a Nice Big house. ^^ Maybe 100 Billion Dollars is good too. I don't know. Life's too long.