The colors are so pigmented and GOOD! Can't tell you much much I loved it. Although I am heavily hinting *ahem* the Urban Decays Palettes for Valentine's Day, I think this should keep me satisfied for a while.
Might be doing a swatch of the colors if anyone wants :D
Cost only SGD$29. So much cheaper if you calculate Shipping and handling from the US.
The blushes ARE great. They can complement any skintone! I am using the second one from the left today for a fresh and pink day! Eyes are brown and black with mild beige and white highlights. - feel so SPRINGTIME!
Was asking Joanna yesterday if she wanted me to do videos or type it all out here for reviews on the past stuff I owe her. Well, I am in my office right now, cracking my head on what products I would like to talk about.
- Shiseido Majolica Majorca Foundation
- Shiseido Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie
- BRTC BB Cream
- Maybelline Mineral Foundation Powder
- Some Cheapo shadows
- Coasta Scents
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara Black Waterproofn (Thanks my dearest baby)
- Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Black
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- The BodyShop Glitter Liner
- Shiseido Maquillage Lash Curler
- Faux Lashes from Hong Kong (HAHA)
- Revlon Mineral Glaze in Eternal Blossom
- Maybelline Watershine 3D Essence in 402
I have pending items yet to be recieved
- NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia and 2 other shades
My Current Wish List
- Shiseido The Makeup Poreless Foundation $77
- Shiseido Maquillage Christopher Kane Edition Palette $64
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Set - comes with 1 small Primer Potion
- Twoface Shadow Inssurance
- Blinc Tubes Mascara $55
Gosh it's so expensive being a girl! Seriously! I am sorry~ pardon my new obsession with Shiseido, I love Shu Umera faux lashes too by the way! Just that they are too expensive for me to buy.
Anyway, I was thinking of bringing in some items which are not available here in Singapore from the US. Stuff like Urban Decay, Covergirl, -- you know, at an affordable price . Definitely much cheaper than what others are offering because I am getting it direct ;) Can't wait for my trip in March. Anyone interested?
I can't be doing videos reviews yet - my Sony T700 died on me.....................................